Terms & Condition’s
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse & use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use of thi website www.ukcdc.co.uk
This website www.ukcdc.co.uk – Group or page Owned by UKCDC
Any deals posted are classed as marketing in the eyes of the law, we will make it clear when we don’t get paid by a company to promote but otherwise we will be earning a small commission for each sale or similar, this doesn’t change the price you pay or have any influence on the products or services we discuss or recommend.
UKcdc (UK Coupons deals & Cashback) is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
UKcdc also Takes Part in Other Affiliate Programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising
The term UKcdc or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All info is the opinion of posters – it’s not our view. We have an amazing forum with a huge wealth of helpful info. Yet remember it’s open to all, and sometimes messages are posted that are misleading or downright wrong. Most users are helpful but there are always a few bad apples. Don’t rely on information being accurate or complete. If you do, it’s at your own risk. Please do your own research before acting.
- We can be liable for what you post. When you post something, not only are you liable for what you say, but we can become liable too as the host. So it’s not a case of posting what you like, and we can delete posts if needed. Of course, our aim is to ensure legitimate information about saving money or fighting for consumer rights stays.
- Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion – with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
- The rules listed below may be changed or amended at any time. These guidelines are here to give you a legitimate expectation of how the forum runs, but they don’t bind us
NOTE: no affiliate/Affiliation/Referral links – Not To be posted anywhere of the Forum – If you break any rules at all I Will Pull the discussion Forum at anytime & you will spoil it for everyone who uses this service
What does this mean for us?
Firstly, details are still being clarified, however, the PM has outlined the only reasons we should leave our homes:
- Essential food shopping
- 1 form of exercise per day (distancing measures intact)
- Medical needs / helping vulnerable
- Travelling to / from work where absolutely necessary
Police have forces to enforce via fines and returning citizens home. Parks will remain open, but gatherings will be dispersed. This will be enforced for a minimum of 3 weeks.
The following additional measures come into effect immediately:
- Closing all shops selling non-essential goods, including clothing and electronic stores and other premises including libraries, playgrounds and outdoor gyms, and places of worship
- Stopping all gatherings of more than two people in public – excluding people you live with
- Stopping all social events, including weddings, baptisms and other ceremonies, but excluding funerals
But, as a nation, the same message is reinforced. We must stop all non-essential travel, stay at home and do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
What does this mean for UKCDC?
during these troubling times. We will obviously do our best to ensure government advice is followed wherever possible, but in the past days / weeks I’ve seen THE UKCDC community rise to the occasion, and I can only encourage that we continue to look after each other. Many retailers are still offering their services via online platforms, and we will continue to assess / update on site wherever needed.
A brief overview of some rule changes below:
- Any deals that mean you have to WALK/ go in-store – including click and collect (apart from the supermarket exclusion below). Any prices for deals must now include delivery cost (Put Delivery in Title)
- If NHS discounts require going in-store, we’re afraid these will no longer be allowed either
- Any deals which allow Delivery (Amazon to Zoom)
- Petrol / Diesel price offers still allowed.
- In-store supermarket deals for essentials (food, health& beauty, medicine).
- Toys, garden equipment etc (ONLY ONLINE)
- We will also be warning not to take a special trip as stock cannot be guaranteed.
Deals/Finds Posted may also Be deleted at any time
We have a system in place to stop spam and to help us protect you. Please do not spam on this website as the system in place will record your activity and will report this to your Internet provider and will also report it to the Local authorities and will come with a ban on using this site
All Comments will be held in moderation for approval
Hopefully it would never come to this but we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any member’s account (including the removal of any points and/or commission) if, in our reasonable view, the member appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
It is each member’s responsibility to ensure that:
- they only hold one account on the Website; MUST Be a Vaild Email (Gmail – Yahoo etc)
- the content they share is not:
- defamatory, offensive, or abusive or of an obscene, indecent or menacing nature;
- is not intended or likely to cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- does not contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- does not contravene any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, laws governing consumer protection, distance selling, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, copyright, trademark and privacy);
- does not breach the rights of any person or entity (including any rights or expectations of privacy); and
- they do not share content from any company, good or service that they are affiliated with or have an interest in
PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE OR MISUSE THIS SITE –
every-night at random times the website will be put into Under Constructions to help main the awesomeness of this website
Please Note we Do Not own any Copyrights to pictures on this all rights belong to the rightful owner of the pictures